At Scribe Services, we provide immigration assistance to our clients with expatriate staff and their dependents.
The range of business services we offer include :
- Immigration Support and Advisory services;
- Work permit application and renewal;
- Special pass application;
- Foreigner Certificate Registration;
- Dependent Pass application;
- Visa application; and
- Any other immigration services as may be requested.
We boast of an extensive network of associates who support our business in East Africa forming a far-reaching network to ensure that we meet our clients’ immigration support assignments in the East African Region.
The scope of our immigration services is as follow.
A. Work Permit/Foreigners Certificate/ Entry Pass
We assist expatriates seeking employment in Kenya to obtain an entry/work permit as required by law.
B. Special Pass
An expatriate whose presence is required in Kenya for short durations (not exceeding 3 months) may obtain a special pass which authorizes the expatriate to temporarily engage in business trade or profession. It also provides a reasonable opportunity to apply for and obtain an entry permit or to complete immigration formalities.
C. Dependent pass
An expatriate who has a valid work permit is required to apply for the Dependent Pass for his or her dependents residing in Kenya.
Our attendance to obtaining a dependent pass shall encompass the following:
- Completion of the application forms;
- Collating and submitting all documents to the immigration offices for processing;
- Following up to ensure timely processing of the application;
- Timely delivery of the permit and passes upon issuance; and
- Lodging applications for foreigners’ certificates and the Re-entry passes.