Scribe Services is comprised of qualified Secretaries registered with the local Institute of Certified Secretaries (ICS). We have an outstanding and knowledgeable team dedicated to providing clients with responsive, business-focused advice and services.
We monitor and lay down procedures to ensure each client Company is compliant with the relevant regulatory and legal requirements through the maintenance of statutory records and filing of requisite returns and notices.
Our main service offerings are:
A. Registration and Incorporation of New Entities
We assist in incorporating entities such as:
- Private Limited Liability Companies;
- Public Companies;
- Foreign Companies;
- Business Names;
- Limited Liability Partnerships;
- Non-Governmental Organizations;
- Societies; and
Our set-up solutions go beyond the incorporation exercise and into postregistration activities such as:
- Trade Marks registration;
- Registration for Business Licenses; and
- Assisting with the implementation of compliance and governance structures.
B. Statutory Compliance
A Company, and its directors, are obliged by law to maintain accurate and complete statutory records, in compliance with various provisions of the Companies Act, 2015. Additionally, Companies should ensure that all decisions of the directors and the Company’s shareholders are correctly recorded. These responsibilities are generally delegated to the Company Secretary.
C. Meeting Services
We assist our clients with the management of General, Board and Board Committee meetings by convening, attending, recording proceedings at meetings and preparing minutes.
In case of a poll, we act as scrutineers of the process and validate results as an independent party.
D. Ad hoc Services
- Share capital variations – Including capital and structural reorganizations, stamp duty, planning, share transfers, allotments and consolidations, etc.
- Legal health checks and due diligence reviews.
- Company dissolutions/ de-registrations.
- Application for exemption from Stamp Duty;
- Preparation of Board and Committee Charters and Company policies.
- Drafting Board and Ordinary or Special Resolutions.
- Acquisitions, Disposals & Mergers.
- Advisory services relating to application of the Companies Act, 2015 and its Regulations.